- Explain the way we use information that you share with us in order to build and enhance our PeopleToday Apps and improve the user engagement;
- Ensure that you understand what information we collect with your permission, and what we do — and do not do — with it;
- Hold us accountable for protecting your rights and your privacy under this policy.
All the information we collect is related to providing the recruitment services to you. Broadly speaking, there are two categories of information we collect:
- information that we must have in order for you to use the PeopleToday App
- information that we can use to provide features and improve the PeopleToday App.
The first category includes:
- Registration information, including your name, birth date, address, and other information you provide when you signed up to our PeopleToday App and/or recruitment service.
- Other content we need to know to enable us to make suggestions based on your location, work information, compliance and right to work.
- Your ratings and availability to allows us to make recommendations to you and push relevant PeopleToday App alerts and notifications.
- Technical and sensor information necessary to operate the PeopleToday App such as IP address. This may include the type of browser, device type and operating system.
The second category includes information that enables us to offer you additional features. We never receive any of the following information unless you expressly choose to share it with us. It’s as simple as that. Here are some examples:
- Your camera: We will only access your camera if you specifically choose, and we will never scan or import your photo library or camera roll. You can stop camera and revoke access at any time.
- Your photos & storage: We will only access your photos & storage if you specifically choose, We do not access or use all your photos or files. You can stop and revoke access at any time.
- Location services; We only access your location when you request specific functions within the App. We do not track or follow your location.
- TouchID & FaceID: We will only access your device recognitions options if you specifically choose. You can stop camera and revoke access at any time.
The distinction between these two categories is important. Information in the first category is information you must provide in order to use the PeopleToday App.
For this second category of information, we will ask for your permission before first accessing it, we will describe how we will use it if you give us permission, we will only use the information for the purpose we described, and you will always have the ability to change your mind and revoke that permission.
In some contexts, we will share certain information. For example, an employer and your right to work, we share some information with them and they share some information with us in order to execute a function.
We hope this helps you to understand our privacy commitments to you.
By using or interacting with our Apps and services, you are consenting to:
- the collection, use, sharing, and other processing of your information
- moving of your data across different servers with the EU zone
We may collect and store the following information when you sign up via the PeopleToday App. We do not allow you to removed compulsory information that is required to offer you services you have agreed with.
3.1 Compulsory data
This information may include;
- your first name, surname
- email address and password
- mobile phone number
3.2 Additional optional data
You may also choose to voluntarily add other information to your profile that is legally required of service providers using the PeopleToday App to engage with you directly.
- Persona information including; gender, date of birth and previous surnames
- Right to Work; Passport, Visa or Work Permit information
- CV & Qualifications; all levels and may include professional or compulsory
- UK DBS; UK Government Disclosure & Barring Service registration
- Reference details; other contact details to confirm your CV
3.3 Usage, log data & cookies
When you use or interact with the PeopleToday App or services associated, we may use a variety of technologies that collect information about how the service is accessed and used. This information may include:
- information about your type of subscription and your interactions with the Service, such as interactions with employers and services which are offered or made available on or through the App;
- the date and time of your activity
- technical data, which may include URL information, cookie data, your IP address, the types of devices you are using to access or connect to the App, unique device ID, device attributes, network connection type (e.g., WiFi, 3G, LTE) and provider, network and device performance, browser type, language, information enabling digital rights management, operating system, and application version.
3.4 Your mobile device
We may provide features that rely on the use of additional information on your mobile device or require access to certain services on your mobile device that will enhance your PeopleToday App experience but are not required to use the PeopleToday App.
In other words, information that falls in the second category described in the Introduction to this Policy. For example, we might allow you to upload photos to your profile, connect with friends, or let you use voice commands to control the Service. Granting us access does not mean you are granting us unlimited access to that information or that we will access specific information without your permission. To the contrary, for each type of information listed in this section, before we access this information or these features of your mobile device, we will ask for your permission.
- Photos and Camera: We will not access your photos or camera without first getting your explicit permission and we will never scan or import your photo library or camera roll. If you give us permission to access photos or your camera, we will only use images that you specifically choose to share with us. (You may use our application to select the photo or photos you choose to share, but we will never import the photos you review except those you explicitly share.).
- Location: We will not gather or use the specific location of your mobile device (by using, for example, GPS or Bluetooth) without first getting your explicit permission. And if you choose to share location information but later change your mind, you will always have the ability to stop sharing. Please note that this does not include IP address. We will continue to use your IP address as described in Section 3.2 above, to determine, for example, what country you are in and comply with our licensing agreements.
3.5 Payment data
If you use the PeopleToday App as a service or provide services to other users, your credit or debit card information (such as card type and expiration date) and other financial data that we need to process your payment may be collected and stored by us and/or the payment processors with which we work. We may also collect some limited information, such as your postal code, mobile number, and details of your transaction history, all of which are necessary to provide the Service. In addition, the payment processors generally provide us with some limited information related to you, such as a unique token that enables you to make additional purchases using the information they’ve stored, and your card’s type, expiration date, and certain digits of your card number.
If you choose to pay by invoice, we may need to collect and store additional information, like your name, date of birth, and phone number, and provide it to payment processors we work with to issue invoices, to enable credit checks and to send you invoices.
Consistent with the permissions you give us to collect the information, we may use the information we collect, including your personal information:
- to provide, personalise, and improve your experience of the PeopleToday App and products, services, (including for third party products and services) made available on or outside the App (including on other sites that you visit), for example by providing customised, personalised, or localised content, recommendations and features on or outside of the PeopleToday App;
- to ensure technical functionality of the PeopleToday App, develop new products and services, and analyse your use of the PeopleToday App, including your interaction with applications, advertising, products, and services that are made available, linked to, or offered through the PeopleToday App;
- to communicate with you for PeopleToday App related or research purposes including via emails, notifications, text messages, or other messages, which you agree to receive;
- to communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, for marketing via emails, notifications, or other messages, consistent with any permissions you may have communicated to us (e.g., through your PeopleToday Account account settings); in the section and we inform you of the controls you can use to opt out from receiving certain messages;
- to, if you explicitly provide us your permission, use your mobile phone number to send you informational text messages using an automatic dialing system; you are not required to provide consent as a condition of signing up for PeopleToday App services;
- to enable and promote the PeopleToday App and other services or products, either within or outside the PeopleToday App, including features and content of the products and services made available through the PeopleToday App;
- to process your payment or prevent or detect fraud;
This section describes how the information collected or generated through your use of the PeopleToday App service may be shared by you or by us.
5.1 Sharing by you
The PeopleToday App is a business service that offers many ways to find, engage, and share content related to the business environment. We encourage you to take advantage of any features such as ‘Refer a Friend’.
- We will never make any of your information public available
- We will share your name and personal information when a feature is actioned by you within the PeopleToday App only with the 3rd party you have given permission to access
5.2 Sharing by i-Resource
5.2.1 Marketing and advertising
We may send you promotional communications about PeopleToday or to show you more tailored content, including relevant work, new App features and services that may be of interest to you. The information we share is in a de-identified format (for example, through the use of hashing) that does not personally identify you.
5.2.2 Service providers and others
5.2.5 Other sharing
In addition to the above, we may also share your information with third parties for these limited purposes:
- to allow a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets;
- to respond to legal process (e.g., a court order or subpoena), if we believe in good faith that it is necessary to do so; to comply with requirements of mandatory applicable law; to protect the safety of any person; to protect the rights and property of i-Resource, including to enforcement of the Terms and Conditions of Use and any other terms that you have agreed to; and to address fraud, security, or technical issues;
- to publish de-identified or aggregate information about the use of the PeopleTodayApp.
We notify you in-App to allow you to choose which permission and communications you receive from us and manage your preferences such as Touch ID. However, these services are integrated with your devices in-built functions such as the camera.
You can manage any of our permission requested via your devices settings or in accordance with your devices ‘how to guide’.
We do not use your device features for any other purpose than the execution of PeopleToday App functions you choose to action.
PeopleToday App and i-Resouce transfers, processes and stores information about our users on servers located in a number of countries.
We may share your information with other companies in the i-Resource parent group in order to carry out the activities such as Pay Role as specified in this terms and conditions.
i-Resouce or the service providers using the PeopleToday App may also subcontract processing to, or share your information with, third parties located in countries other than your home country.
Your personal information may therefore be subject to privacy laws that are different from those in your country of residence. Information collected within the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and Switzerland may, for example, be transferred to and processed by third parties identified above, located in a country outside of the EEA and Switzerland, where you may have fewer legal rights in relation to your information.
We are committed to protecting our users’ information. Your password protects your user account, so you should use a unique and strong password. While we take data protection precautions, no security measures are completely secure, and we do not guarantee the security of user information.
The PeopleToday App is not directed to children under the age of 15. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 15 or under the applicable age limit (the “Age Limit”). If you are under the Age Limit, do not use the PeopleToday App and do not provide any personal information to us.
We will respond to your request within a reasonable period of time upon verification of your identity in accordance with local laws. We recommend you include documents that prove your identity and a clear and precise description of the information which you request access to.
Occasionally we may, in our discretion, make changes to the Agreements. When we make material changes to the Agreements, we’ll provide you with prominent notice as appropriate under the circumstances, e.g., by displaying a prominent notice within the PeopleToday App or by sending you an email. In some cases, we will notify you in advance, and your continued use of the Service after the changes have been made will constitute your acceptance of the changes. Please therefore make sure you read any such notice carefully.